Company Name: Henan Xinchaoda Cable Co., Ltd.
Contact: Manager Guo
Address: Xibaishui Village, Xitao Town, Wuzhi County
Marketing Center: 1812, Building B, Building 3, Shenglong Plaza, Zhengdong New District, Zhengzhou
1. When the cables pass through each other, the high-voltage cable should be under the high-voltage cable. If one of the cables is piped for maintenance or separated by a partition within 1m before or after the insertion point, the minimum allowable interval is 0.25m.
2. When the cable is close to or interspersed with the heat pipe, if there is insulation, the minimum interval between parallel and interspersed is 0.5m and 0.25m.
3. When cables and railways or roads are interspersed, pipes should be maintained for maintenance. Maintenance pipes should extend beyond humane or road surface 2m.
4. The distance between the cable and the foundation of the building should be able to ensure that the cable is buried outside the building's scattered water; when the cable is introduced into the building, the pipe should be maintained for maintenance, and the maintenance pipe should also exceed the building's scattered water.
5. The distance between indirectly buried cables and the ground of ordinary ground installation should be 0.25 ~ 0.5m; the buried depth of indirectly buried cables should not be less than 0.7m, and should be buried under the frozen soil layer.
The use of cable maintenance sleeves to maintain cables can reach the following disadvantages: 1. Good corrosion resistance, long service life, can be used in humid saline-alkali zone. 2. Good flame retardancy and heat resistance, can be used temporarily at 130 ° C without deformation, and will not extinguish in case of fire. 3. High strength and high rigidity. It can be buried directly under the traffic lane without adding concrete maintenance layer, which can speed up the construction progress of the cable project. 4. The cable maintenance sleeve is flexible in both pipes and fittings, and can withstand the damage caused by the external pressure and the settlement of the foundation. 5, has a good anti-interference signal function. 6. The inner wall is lubricated and does not scratch the cable. The design adopts socket-type connection method, which is convenient for device connection. The rubber seal ring at the joint not only conforms to thermal expansion and contraction, but also prevents mud and sand from entering.
If the cable is to be temporarily stored, it depends on the position of the cable
1. Under the eaves. The cable can only be used if the cable is not exposed directly to sunlight or ultra-low temperature. It is recommended to use pipes.
2. On the outer wall. Prevent sunlight from indirectly illuminating the wall and man-made damage.
3. In the pipeline (plastic or metal). For example, in pipes, pay attention to the damage of plastic pipes and the heat conduction of metal pipes.
4, suspended use / overhead cable . Think about the sagging and pressure of the cable, which bundling method is planned, and whether the cable can be indirectly exposed to sunlight.
5. Laying indirectly in the underground cable trench, this environment has a very small control range. The installation of cable trenches should stop the reflection of boring or moist level.
6. Underground pipes. In order to facilitate future promotion, cable replacement and isolation from external pressure and surrounding environment, and auxiliary pipelines are isolated, and auxiliary pipelines are a better way. But don't expect that the pipeline will always be boring, which will affect the choice of cable varieties.