Company Name: Henan Xinchaoda Cable Co., Ltd.
Contact: Manager Guo
Address: Xibaishui Village, Xitao Town, Wuzhi County
Marketing Center: 1812, Building B, Building 3, Shenglong Plaza, Zhengdong New District, Zhengzhou
The bundled wire manufacturer explains how to prevent the fire of wires and cables.
We all know that if the cable catches fire, it is a very dangerous operation. So what are the methods to prevent the fire of the wire and cable, let the cable manufacturer introduce it for you.
1. The construction quality, especially the manufacturing quality of the cable head, must be strictly in compliance with the rules.
2. Strengthen cable operation supervision to prevent cable overload operation.
3. Conduct cable inspections on schedule and deal with them when found abnormal.
4. The cable trench must be monotonous to prevent the cable from getting wet, which will cause the insulation to fall and cause short circuits.
5. Clean the dust accumulated on the cable on time to prevent the cable from catching fire due to the self-ignition of the accumulated dust.
6. Strengthen the on-time check and maintenance of the cable loop switch and maintenance, and its operation is reliable.
7. When laying cables, keep a satisfactory distance from the heat pipe, the control cable is not less than 0.5 meters, and the power cable is not less than 1 meter. Control cables and power cables should be separated, layered, and separated, and should not be stacked between layers. For the parts that do not comply with the rules, the cable should be flame-retardant and heat-insulated.
8. Equipment fire alarm The equipment detects the fire in time to prevent the cable from catching fire.
9. Use fire and flame retardant methods. The fire and flame retardant methods of cables are:
(1) Wrap the cable with heat-insulating and flame-resistant materials. When the cable is on fire, the wrapped cable is insulated from the fire and flame-resistant materials to avoid being burnt. It is assumed that the cable itself is on fire. The lack of oxygen inside the bandage can cause the fire to extinguish itself, preventing the fire from extending outside the bandage.
(2) The holes through which the cable passes through the wall, the bottom of the plate, and the shaft are tightly sealed with fire-resistant materials to prevent the high-temperature smoke from slackening and extending when the cable catches fire, which will cause the fire surface to expand.
(3) Brush fire-resistant paint on the surface of the cable.
(4) Wrap the part of the cable that needs to be fireproof with a fireproof tape.
(5) A heat-resistant fire barrier is installed between the cable layers to prevent flammability between the cable layers and extend the fire.
(6) Set up partition walls and fire doors in the cable channel to prevent the cable from burning and expand the fire.
10. Equip necessary rescue equipment and equipment. Overhead cable fire can be compensated with commonly used rescue equipment, but automatic or remote control rescue equipment, such as 1301 rescue equipment, water spray rescue equipment, etc. should be installed in cable jackets, shafts, trenches and tunnels.
After the introduction of the above-mentioned bundled wire manufacturer Henan Xinchaoda Cable Co., Ltd., we hope that we will learn more about these methods to prevent the fire of wires and cables, and we also hope that we pay attention to our website.
; 新超达电缆 ; 华中交联 ; 屏蔽电缆 ; 阻燃电缆 ; 电缆电线 ; 专业电缆生产厂家 ; 电缆批发厂家 ; 欢迎大家咨询 : 华中交联 - 新超达电缆公司官网 http://pdaavenue.com Henan Xinchaoda Cable ; Xinchaoda Cable ; Central China Crosslink ; Shielded Cable ; Flame Retardant Cable ; Cable Wire ; Professional Cable Manufacturer ; Cable Wholesale Manufacturers ; Welcome to Inquire : Central China Crosslink -Xinchaoda Cable Company Official Website /pdaavenue.com