Rubber sheathed cable is a kind of flexible and movable cable made of multiple strands of fine copper wire as a conductor and covered with rubber insulation and rubber sheath. Generally speaking, it includes general rubber sheathed flexible cable, welding machine cable, submersible motor cable, radio device cable and photographic light source cable.
Rubber sheathed cables are widely used in various electrical equipment, such as mobile power cords for household appliances, electric machinery, electrical equipment and appliances. It can also be used in indoor or outdoor environmental conditions. According to the external mechanical force of the cable, the product structure is divided into three types: light, medium and heavy. There is also a proper connection in the cross section.
Generally light-duty rubber-sheathed cables are used in household appliances and small electric equipment, which require flexibility, lightness and good bending performance;
In addition to industrial use, medium-sized rubber sheathed cables are widely used in agricultural electrification;
Heavy-duty cables are used in applications such as port machinery, searchlights, and large-scale hydraulic drainage and irrigation stations in households. This type of product has good universality, complete series specifications, good performance and stability.
：主要用于潜水电机配套， 型号为JHS，JHSB。 Waterproof rubber sheathed cable and cable for submersible pump : It is mainly used for supporting submersible motors. The models are JHS and JHSB.
：现在主要生产两种橡套电缆(一种屏蔽的,一种不屏蔽)，基本能满足要求，型号为WYHD，WYHDP。 Cables for radio installations : Currently two main types of rubber sheathed cables (one shielded and one unshielded) are produced, which can basically meet the requirements. The models are WYHD and WYHDP.
：配合新型光源的发展，具有结构小、性能好，同时满足室内和野外工作的需要，逐步取代一些粗重、耐热性能差的老产品。 Photographic cable products : With the development of new light sources, it has a small structure and good performance, while meeting the needs of indoor and outdoor work, gradually replacing some old products with heavy weight and poor heat resistance.
The rubber sheathed cable is divided into heavy rubber sheathed flexible cable (YC cable, YCW cable), medium-sized rubber sheathed flexible cable (YZ cable, YZW cable), light rubber sheathed flexible cable (YQ cable, YQW cable), waterproof rubber sheathed flexible cable ( JHS cable, JHSP cable), electric welding machine cable (YH cable, YHF cable), YHD cable are tinned power connection wires for field use.
Model: YH, YHF
Product description: This product is suitable for the secondary side wiring and connection of welding tongs for electric welding machines with AC voltage to ground not exceeding 200V and pulsating DC peak 400V. It is a special cable suitable for the secondary side wiring of welding machines and connection to welding tongs. Rated voltage AC does not exceed 200V and pulsating DC peak 400V. The structure is a single wire core, which is made of multiple strands of flexible conductors. The outer surface of the conductive wire core is wrapped with a heat-resistant polyester film insulation tape, and the outermost layer is made of an insulating and sheath made of rubber as a protective layer.
Waterproof rubber sheathed flexible cable
Model: JHS, JHSP
Product description: JHS waterproof rubber sheathed cable is used for transmitting electric energy on submersible motors with AC voltage of 500V and below. In the long-term flooding and large water pressure, good electrical insulation properties. The waterproof rubber sheathed cable has good bending performance and can withstand frequent movement.
The wire and cable industry is the second largest industry in China after the automotive industry, with both product satisfaction and domestic market share exceeding 90%. In the world, China's total output value of wire and cable has surpassed the United States, becoming the world's largest wire and cable producer. With the rapid development of China's wire and cable industry, the number of new enterprises has continued to rise, and the overall technical level of the industry has been greatly improved.
The continuous and rapid growth of China's economy has provided huge market space for cable products. The strong temptation of the Chinese market has made the world focus on the Chinese market. In the short decades of reform and opening up, China's cable manufacturing industry The huge production capacity formed has made the world look amazing. With the continuous expansion of China's electric power industry, data communication industry, urban rail transportation industry, automobile industry and shipbuilding industries, the demand for wire and cable will also grow rapidly, and the wire and cable industry has huge development potential in the future.
In November 2008, in response to the world financial crisis, the government decided to invest 4 trillion yuan to stimulate domestic demand, of which about 40% was used for urban and rural power grid construction and transformation. The national wire and cable industry has a good market opportunity again. Wire and cable companies around the world seize the opportunity to welcome a new round of urban and rural power grid construction and transformation.
I. Equipment: Small pressure equipment with automatic temperature control, timing and multi-specification tubular cavity.
2. Rubber: It is the same as the wire of the wire to be supplemented, and the glue content is higher than the material to be supplemented. The vulcanization system is slightly stronger.
1.Set the temperature and time according to the rubber vulcanization system
2. Wash the repaired area with rubber ink thinner, especially the joints.
3. According to the size of the gap, cut out the repair rubber in an appropriate amount, pay attention not to be too much or too little.
4. Plug the cut rubber material in the gap, pay attention that the rubber material is not higher than the circumference of the wire.
5. Wrap with high temperature resistant PP tape. And put it into the tubular mold cavity slightly smaller than the wire diameter, lock the upper and lower molds, so that the position to be filled has a certain pressure. Note that the cavity diameter is slightly smaller than the wire diameter by 0.1 ~ 0.2mm.
6. When the vulcanization time is up, remove the product. If a small amount of rubber material overflows, repair it with a sharp blade and wipe it off with a thinner.
Fourth, the verification method:
Press the appropriate amount of air into the repaired wire and place it in the water. You can judge whether it is good or not by seeing the air leakage phenomenon.
In the production process of rubber-sheathed cables, appearance defects often appear, such as the surface is not smooth; clinker particles (early vulcanized rubber particles) or impurities on the surface; scratches and abrasions on the surface of wires and cables; surface collapse; surface has hemp Pattern and so on. The following are five common causes of appearance defects in rubber sheathed cables:
1. The mold sleeve support line is too long or too short, the mold mouth is not smooth and the aperture is too large; the temperature of the head, mold mouth or body is low; the plasticity of the rubber is small, etc., which may cause the surface of the rubber sleeve cable to be not smooth.
2. The supplied rubber is not clean and contains impurities; the scorch time of the rubber is too short; the temperature of the extruded rubber body, the head or the die is too high; the rubber flow in the head is not smooth, and the rubber stays dead; the screw is not smooth , Viscose, etc. may cause clinker particles (early vulcanized rubber particles) or impurities on the surface of the rubber jacket cable.
3. The mold sleeve is not smooth and has no chamfer; there are impurities or cooked rubber particles blocking the mold opening; dragging the tube in the vulcanized tube; abrasion of the tube; the small rubber gasket diameter of the vulcanized tube outlet seal may cause scratches on the surface of the rubber cable. , Abrasions.
4. The diameter of the mold sleeve is too large; the gap between the outer strands of the conductive core and the inter-filaments is too large, and the outer diameter of the cable core is not uniform; the rubber has low plasticity and poor viscosity; there are impurities in the rubber; the distance to the mold is small, It is likely to cause stress and small rubber cable surface collapse.
5, the aperture is too small die sets; extruded rubber material is insufficient, a gap filled up core; conductive core or jumper cable core; modulo distance and short cables are likely to cause rubber surface pattern appears hemp. 
; 新超达电缆 ; 华中交联 ; 屏蔽电缆 ; 阻燃电缆 ; 电缆电线 ; 专业电缆生产厂家 ; 电缆批发厂家 ; 欢迎大家咨询 : 华中交联 - 新超达电缆公司官网 http://pdaavenue.com Henan Xinchaoda Cable ; Xinchaoda Cable ; Central China Crosslink ; Shielded Cable ; Flame Retardant Cable ; Cable Wire ; Professional Cable Manufacturer ; Cable Wholesale Manufacturers ; Welcome to Inquire : Central China Crosslink -Xinchaoda Cable Company Official Website /pdaavenue.com