Company Name: Henan Xinchaoda Cable Co., Ltd.
Contact: Manager Guo
Address: Xibaishui Village, Xitao Town, Wuzhi County
Marketing Center: 1812, Building B, Building 3, Shenglong Plaza, Zhengdong New District, Zhengzhou
Rubber sheathed cable is a flexible and movable type of cable composed of multiple strands of fine copper wire as a conductor and covered with rubber insulation and rubber sheath. Generally speaking, it includes general rubber sheathed flexible cable, welding machine cable, submersible motor cable, radio equipment cable and shooting light cable.
General rubber sheathed flexible cable
rubber set soft cable
450 / 750KV and below
5th and 6th soft copper conductors
Product overview modification
Rubber-sheathed cables are widely used in various electrical equipment, such as mobile power cords for household appliances, electric machinery, electrical equipment and appliances. Together they can be used in indoor or outdoor environmental conditions. According to the external mechanical force of the cable, the product structure is divided into three types: light, medium and heavy. There are also appropriate connections in section.
Generally light-duty rubber-sheathed cables are used in household appliances and small electric equipment, which require softness, lightness, and good twisting functions;
In addition to industrial use, medium-sized rubber sheathed cables are widely used in agricultural electrification;
Heavy-duty cables are used in applications such as port machinery, searchlights, and large-scale hydraulic drainage and irrigation stations in households. This kind of product has outstanding universality, the series standard is intact, the function is outstanding and stable.
Use planning changes
Waterproof rubber sheathed cable and cable for submersible pump: It is mainly used for supporting submersible motors. The types are JHS and JHSB.
Cables for radio equipment: At present, two kinds of rubber sheathed cables (one shielded and one unshielded) are mainly produced, which can basically meet the requirements, and the types are WYHD and WYHDP.
Cable products for shooting: With the development of new light sources, it has a small structure and good function. It is satisfied with the needs of indoor and outdoor work, and gradually replaces some old products with heavy weight and poor heat resistance.
Product category modification
The rubber sheathed cable is divided into heavy rubber sheathed flexible cable (YC cable, YCW cable), medium-sized rubber sheathed flexible cable (YZ cable, YZW cable), light rubber sheathed flexible cable (YQ cable, YQW cable), waterproof rubber sheathed flexible cable ( JHS cable, JHSP cable), electric welding machine cable (YH cable, YHF cable), YHD cable are tinned power connection wires for field use.
Product clarification modification
Type: YH, YHF
Product clarification: This product is suitable for the secondary side wiring and connection of welding tongs for electric welding machines that do not exceed 200V to ground voltage and pulsating DC peak 400V. It is a special cable suitable for the secondary side wiring of welding machines and connection to welding tongs. Extra voltage Communication does not exceed 200V and pulsating DC peak 400V. The structure is a single wire core, which is made of multiple strands of flexible conductors. The outside of the conductive wire core is wrapped with heat-resistant polyester film insulation tape, and the outermost layer is made of rubber insulation and sheath as a protective layer.
Type: JHS, JHSP
Product clarification: JHS waterproof rubber sheathed cable is used for transmitting electric energy on submersible motors with communication voltage of 500V and below. With long-term immersion in water and large water pressure, it has outstanding electrical insulation function. The waterproof rubber sheathed cable has excellent bending function and can withstand frequent movement.
Carry out rough revisions
The wire and cable occupation is the second largest occupation in China after the automotive occupation, and both the product satisfaction rate and the domestic market share exceed 90%. In the international planning, China's total wire and cable output value has surpassed the United States, becoming the world's largest wire and cable producer. With the rapid development of China's wire and cable profession, the number of new enterprises has continued to rise, and the overall technical level of the profession has been greatly improved.
China's economy continues to increase rapidly, providing huge shopping mall space for cable products, and the intense temptation of our shopping malls has led the international community to focus on our shopping malls. In the short decades of reform and opening up, China's cable manufacturing industry The huge production capacity made the international eye-catching. With the continuous expansion of China's electric power industry, data communications industry, urban rail transportation industry, automobile industry and shipbuilding and other career planning, the demand for wire and cable will also increase rapidly, and the wire and cable industry has huge potential for development in the future.
In November 2008, in response to the international financial crisis, the government decided to invest 4 trillion yuan to stimulate domestic demand, of which about 40% was used for the construction and transformation of urban and rural power grids. The wire and cable careers across the country also have outstanding opportunities for shopping malls. Wire and cable companies around the world seized the opportunity to welcome a new round of urban and rural power grid construction and transformation.
Note the amendment
1. Equipment: Small pressure equipment with active temperature control, punctuality and multi-standard tubular mold cavity.
2. Rubber material: It is common with the wires of the wires to be supplemented, and the glue content is higher than the data to be supplemented, and the vulcanization system is slightly stronger.
1.Set the temperature and time according to the vulcanization system of the rubber
2. Wash the repaired place with the ink thinner of rubber, especially the joints.
3. According to the size of the gap, cut out the repair rubber in an appropriate amount. Pay attention that it cannot be too much or too little.
4. Plug the cut rubber material in the gap, pay attention that the rubber material is not higher than the circumference of the wire.
5. Wrap with high temperature resistant PP tape. And put it into a tubular cavity slightly smaller than the wire diameter, and lock the upper and lower molds, so that the complemented orientation has a certain pressure. Note that the cavity diameter is slightly smaller than the wire diameter by 0.1 ~ 0.2mm.
6. When the vulcanization time is up, take out the product. If there is a small amount of rubber overflowing, repair it with a sharp blade and wipe it off with a thinner.
Fourth, the verification method:
Press the appropriate amount of air into the repaired wire and place it in the water.
Appearance defects cause modification
During the production of rubber-sheathed cables, there are often appearance defects, such as uneven appearance; clinker particles (pre-vulcanized rubber particles) or impurities on the outside; scratches and abrasions on the appearance of wires and cables; sags on the outside; Markings etc. The following are five common reasons for the appearance of rubber sheathed cables:
1. The mold sleeve bearing line is too long or too short, the mold mouth is not smooth and the aperture is too large; the temperature of the head, mold mouth or body is low; the plasticity of the rubber is small, etc., which may cause the appearance of the rubber jacket cable to be smooth.
2. The supplied rubber is not clean and contains impurities; the scorch moment of the rubber is too short; the temperature of the extruded rubber body, the head or the die is too high; the rubber movement in the head is not smooth, and the rubber stays at a dead angle; the screw is not smooth , Viscose, etc. may cause clinker particles (pre-vulcanized rubber particles) or impurities on the surface of the rubber jacket cable.
3. The mold sleeve is not smooth and there is no chamfer; there are impurities or cooked rubber particles blocking the mold opening; dragging the tube in the vulcanized tube; abrasion of the rubber tube; the small diameter of the rubber gasket of the vulcanized tube outlet seal may cause scratches on the rubber sheath cable , Abrasions.
4. The diameter of the mold sleeve is too large; the gap between the outer strands of the conductive core and the inter-filaments is too large, and the outer diameter of the cable core is not uniform; the rubber has low plasticity and poor viscosity; there are impurities in the rubber; the spacing between the molds is small, Small pressure may cause the appearance of the rubber sheathed cable to fall.
5. The diameter of the mold sleeve is too small; the rubber material is insufficiently extruded, and the core gap is not filled; the conductive wire core or the cable core jumper; the short distance between the molds may cause the appearance of the rubber sleeve cable to appear pitting.
; 新超达电缆 ; 华中交联 ; 屏蔽电缆 ; 阻燃电缆 ; 电缆电线 ; 专业电缆生产厂家 ; 电缆批发厂家 ; 欢迎大家咨询 : 华中交联 - 新超达电缆公司官网 http://pdaavenue.com Henan Xinchaoda Cable ; Xinchaoda Cable ; Central China Crosslink ; Shielded Cable ; Flame Retardant Cable ; Cable Wire ; Professional Cable Manufacturer ; Cable Wholesale Manufacturers ; Welcome to Inquire : Central China Crosslink -Xinchaoda Cable Company Official Website /pdaavenue.com